Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at HumanITcare (hereinafter the “” Company, “” we “, ” we ” or ” our “). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
In summary: We collect the personal information you provide us, such as name, address, contact information, passwords, security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when you participate in activities on the Services or when you communicate with us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and functions you use. The personal information we collect may include:
Publicly available personal information, first name, maiden name, last name and nickname, email addresses, business email, social media, and other similar data.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
In compliance with current legislation, HumanITcare undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD).
Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Implementing Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, as updated.
Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI).
1.3 IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller is FOLLOWHEALTH SL. Your contact details are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In summary: we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, compliance with our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and your consent.
We use personal information collected through our Services for a variety of business purposes as described below. We process your personal information for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests, to conclude or execute a contract with you, with your consent, and/or to comply with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on alongside each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To send you commercial and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you submit to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may choose not to receive our marketing emails at any time (see ” WHAT YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS ” below).
To send you targeted advertising. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
To respond to user queries/support users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and resolve any potential issues you may have with your use of our Services.
For other commercial purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregate and anonymous form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use personally identifiable information without your consent.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide services, to protect your rights, or to comply with business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us your specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data when reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: When we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to comply with the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, government requests, court proceedings, court orders or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or subpoena ( even in response to public authorities to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding possible violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in trials in which we participate.More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Commercial Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to post ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our(s) website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we do not have a continuing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup files), we will store it securely. your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until it is possible to delete it.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
In short: our goal is to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, remember also that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% safe. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access services within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In short: we do not knowingly collect or market data from children under 18.
We do not knowingly request data or market data from children under 18. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such child and consent to the use of the Services by such dependent child. If we learn that personal information has been collected from users under the age of 18, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable steps to promptly remove such information from our records. If you are aware of any data we have collected from children under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: in some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have specific rights that allow you greater access and control over your personal information. You can review, change or cancel your account at any time.
In some regions (such as the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or deletion; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) where applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not affect the legality of the processing prior to your withdrawal.
If you reside in the European Economic Area and believe that we are processing your personal information illegally, you also have the right to file a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: National Data Protection Authorities.
8. BREACH OF DATA
A privacy violation occurs when there is unauthorized access or collection, use, disclosure or deletion of personal information. You will be notified of data breaches when HumanITcare believes you are likely to be at risk or in serious harm. For example, a data breach is likely to result in serious financial damage or damage to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that HumanITcare becomes aware of a security breach that has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information, HumanITcare will investigate the matter immediately and notify the relevant Supervisory Authority no later than 72 hours after becoming aware of unless it is unlikely that the personal data breach will result in a risk to rights and freedoms of natural persons.
9. CONTROLS FOR NON-MONITORING FUNCTIONS
10. Do we update this policy?
In summary: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to comply with relevant laws.
11. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you can send an email to email@example.com also by mail to:
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167
Sant Pau Modernist Complex, Pavelló Sant Manel,
CP 08025, Barcelona, Spain
How can you review, update or delete the data we collect from you?