1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded on your computer’s web pages. They play an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, according to the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participate in an event, use security elements during navigation, Store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service accessed, etc
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access to restricted access parties access, remembering the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participate in an event, use security elements during navigation, Store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the user usage data of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces.
Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage your browser’s cookie store through tools such as the following. Specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following
- Fantasma : www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices : www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
4. COOKIES USED IN EN WWW.HUMANITCARE.COM
The following cookies are identified which are being used on this website, as well as their type and function:
Necessary to provide the requested information service, the responsible for these cookies is humanitcare.com:
You can take the following steps in response to this information:
Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during the current session.
Close The warning is hidden on this page.